The EVGA X58 SLI Motherboard is designed for the overclocking addict.
The features of the 132-BL-E758-A1 includes support for Intel processors including Intel Core i7 processors, EVGA VDroop control that stabilizes voltage and ensures the maximum stability when overclocking, onboard clear CMOS, Power and Reset buttons, with reset button showing HDD activity, EVGA E-LEET tuning utility gives you quick access to overclocking controls without going into the BIOS, 100% solid state capacitors allowing for better overclocking and stability, EVGA EZ voltage gives hardcore overclockers quick access to reading their voltage levels, onboard debug LED shows current CPU temp, Intel X58/ICH10R chipset, 6DIMM Triple Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz+,enthusiast layout supporting 2 Way SLI, 3 Way SLI, and CrossFireX, 10 SATA II 3.0GB/s ports,(1 e-SATA), 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 8 channel audio with coax and optical, support for up to 12 USB ports(8 i/o and 4 external), 2 1394 firewire ports, innovative chipset fan with sideways exhaust, and detached enthusiast VREG cooler.
Built for Microsoft Vista. Product comes with a one year warranty with lifetime warranty free with registration.. Product must be registered at www.evga.com within 30 days of purchase to get the lifetime warranty.
* Supports Intel Core i7 processors and X58 Chipset
* Supports Triple Channel DDR3 Memory at 1333 MHz+
* EVGA Vdroop control for maximum stability when overclocking
* Onboard clear CMOS power and reset buttons showing HDD activity
* EVGA E-LEET tuning utility gives you quick access to overclocking controls without going into the BIOS
* Form Factor: ATX
* Processor Interface: LGA1366
* Processors Supported: Intel Core i7, Intel Core i7 Extreme
* Additional Technologies: HyperThreading Technology, SLI Ready, CrossFireX Ready, Supports 45nm CPU, Intel QuickPath Interconnect
* Northbridge: Intel X58
* Southbridge: Intel ICH10R
* Number of Slots: 6
* Number of Pins: 240-Pin
* Memory Supported: 800MHz DDR3